The mkiv Supra Owners Club

if you wanna sell your supra

Guest Geneb

every1 has to start somewhere, what were all of ur 1st cars?, QUOTE]

supra:)

did u only pass ur test in ur 20's?? im finding it impossible to get decent insurance when ive been driving for a few years.

I think the Supra is one of them rare cars that has a good reputation across the board with other car enthusiasts. Whether they be from the jap racing scene or not, it gets admiration from all factions. I feel a lot of this is down to the community that drives the Supra.

Dont think its down to the comunity i think it was Fast and the Furious every man and his dog has seen that film and when it blew the ferrari! and the car looks like a super car low sleek and big spolier and extremly fast (if its a TT)

Guest Nicholas

it's ok if the chav's start buying them they'll be written off within a week which will in turn push the price of ours up woohoo :D

as most saxo lovers have quiet a large disposible income due to living at home!

Why does everyone say this? Everyone lives "at home", because the location that you live at is by definition your home.

Oh no. As soon as i see a supra being driven by a chav i fear i may have to sell. They cant even handle little corsas and the like. Someone a few days ago got smashed by a chav in a small car (forget who it was and what car).

I would probably be classed as 'young blood' but i'm certainly not going to ruin the supra's reputation and certainly will never wear a cap!

i dont care who buys one. i used to drive a saxo and i still wear a baseball cap most the time but im far from a chav. if a chav kinda person wants to buy a supra then all the best to him and if i bump into a chav supra owner at the filling station etc il stop and have a chat. far too many stuck up snotty people on here. i bought my supra for the car it is not because of the 'typical' type of people that drive them.