The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Respray thoughts..

MrHanky

Is it just me or is Gunmetal the new Silver for Supra's? ;)

Not saying it doesn't look stunning but you need to choose something a bit more original.

Someone else on here quite recently was talking about Candy apple red, don't know if they went for it or not but again it'll become more common.

Something I've very rarely seen on a Sup is the purple mentioned earlier. I know its common place on certain Nissans but other than the Do-Luck Sup I've not really seen it on one. Would look stunning with your kit and a carefully chosen set of wheels mate!

p.s. Watch this next post there'll be fifteen bloody pics of Sup's in Purple! [GRIN][/GRIN]:D

Only 5 that I have seen in the UK so far ;)

pur1.jpg

pur2.jpg

pur3.jpg

pur4.jpg

pur5.jpg

been there done that, i was originaly going to stay silver but changed my mind at the last minute, forget all these flips and candys they cost a fortune and if you scratch it game over, to get the effected area to match the rest of the car is virtually impossible, to keep the cost down go for a stock colour (halfords is a great colour shop) and do all the door jams etc with cans, (engine bay was done with cans), if you do this yourself a colour change will cost no more than sticking with the original colour

Picture 018.jpg

front 103.jpg

car 005.jpg

Must agree, that silver on the Aston would look VERY nice on a Supra :thumbs:

Would love to see these colours on a Sup as well:

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6974/tvrspectraflairsilver2oe4.jpg

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8083/tvrspectraflairtopazblupr4.jpg

First is Spectraflair Silver and second is Spectraflair Topax Blue, but as one of the other chaps said; can be a problem if you have to fix any stone chips etc..

Jim

P.s

Just looked again at your motor, have you thought about a very light gold, think that would look stunning with your wheels?