The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Basingstoke Meet - Finally Happening....

Suprash

This was a great meet for Basingstoke, everyone who left early, missed out.

After hanging around McDaddys drive through, and watching the delights of what B/Stoke has to offer in local racer boys, we went and got some food in town. Eventually they kicked us out at midnight, and went hammering it around town, although I was having major troubles trying to keep my boost pipes together, seems they wanted to seperate on many a occasion, nothing to do with the 1.3b....:D

Twas a nice sight to see 4 Supras all doing 100+ down the ring road, hopefully we will be getting a reputation for ourselves soon ;)

But eventually we packed it in around 01:00 in the morning, and all sloped off home.......

EDITED: To say where the feck are these photos, Shaf and Oxy, post 'em up, there might be something I could use for the club calender....

Sorry we got there sooooooo! late.

But it was good to see all you guys, SlowDog remind me Never to get into a car with you!!!! Impressive driving though lol!

Nandos was good, I loved the hot chicken although Ash looked as if his mouth might explode!!Lol. Good to see ya Clarkey.

Shaf wishing you all the best, hope that you'll be happy up north.

The best of luck.

Regards,

Sheena:)

Originally posted by Clarkey_Sparkey

Muchios Gracias for the cake Sheena! It was v.nice! :)

It was good to see quite a few Supes there as well. Most impressed by that guy who owns that Civic Type R. Had enough Nitrous in the boot to blow half of Basingstoke up!

Did you notice his polished bonnet, he done it himself......

Yeah - from what I saw - the top bit of the engine is nicely chromed!

Though I made a sharp exit - when Slow dog shouted "Hey, you've got a bit of a fuel leak!" while someone was puffing away on a fag. :)

Shame he left early, would've asked him for a demo of his nitrous system. Never been in car with NOS - so dunno what to expect. The inside of the car - looked like Darth Vader's bathroom! There was button's, dials, gauges, twiddly things & displays everywhere.

I think he said it's in the 13 secs - 1/4.