The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra SZ Figures?

Guest japnortheast

Guest Phillw454

I think from reading other threads on here RR and dynos are often very rough figures, im just going for fun more then cold facts!

But if mines looking bad il give paul £20 to add a good 50bhp:d

Hi lads just wondering what sort of power figures to expect i have a N/A with an apexi indection kit a full HKS silent hi power sytem and a whifbitz double decat im going to get a six branch manifold change the plugs and get some nology leads and poss get it chipped any chance of 250bhp with that mods?

Hi lads just wondering what sort of power figures to expect i have a N/A with an apexi indection kit a full HKS silent hi power sytem and a whifbitz double decat im going to get a six branch manifold change the plugs and get some nology leads and poss get it chipped any chance of 250bhp with that mods?

After browsing the forum for the past 6 months or so it seems Cams + some sort of piggy back ECU is needed for 250bhp

Most people on here really get stock figures sometimes if its a good engine maybe close to 230bhp havnt seen any others get a RR print out as high as mine with just them mods thats why i was shocked! :blink:

Guest Phillw454

I think youd be closer to 230ish to be honest. A remap wont do much, to get 250 as said above youd need some new cams and new ecu along with other stuff.

PM jodyT he works on these things:)

Cheers lads theres an engine for sale on here with an enlarged throttle body and a big plenum chamber where do bits like that come from i have never seen them before?It also runs along the oposite side of the engine so guess the air filter would be where the battery used to live??Anyone seen this before?http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=107948

At the Thor Dyno day someone had 198 at the hubs (cant remember their name). Mine only had 164! I was very disapointed but its had a service since and feels a lot better. Iwould like to find out what its like now on the RR, should be a bit better.

had mine chipped today and rolling roaded before and after, they commented on what good condition my car was in, it made 227 before and 248 after, mods are induction kit, second decat, hks silent cat back exhaust, and the car runs like new, done 32k, they had trouble measuring the torque properly on the after run, heres the graph appreciate any input

had mine chipped today and rolling roaded before and after, they commented on what good condition my car was in, it made 227 before and 248 after, mods are induction kit, second decat, hks silent cat back exhaust, and the car runs like new, done 32k, they had trouble measuring the torque properly on the after run, heres the graph appreciate any input

[qimg]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/trevorb33/TOYOTA/rollingroad.jpg[/qimg]

Who was it that chipped it mate?