The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear wheel drive

uezzell

I think a lot depends on your general dirving expereince and maturity. If you're the sort of person that drives ten tenths then it's probably not a good choice for a 1st high powered RWD car, if you're sensible and can read road conditions then you should be fine.

I would not recommend a modded one as a first car, BPU supra's are more of a handful

PS: You've run out of posts so will not be able to respond until you join up ;)

:yeahthat:

I came from an MG ZR160, had only driven my dads Sierra Saphire 2.0 before that (one scary moment round a roundabout), got in the TT and didn't crash or spin once, went to BPU within a few months and was still craving more.

I've always been a cautious driver though, my gf moans at me when I drive like a granny, only used the power when it was safe and I was comfortable with the surroundings.

I think if you go NA you'll be wanting a TT within 6 months.