The mkiv Supra Owners Club

On the hunt for my first Supra!

Guest R McGeddon

new to supras, started out trying to find as standard as possible uk car with low mileage full history and low on owners, the most genuine i could find..its a struggle..

dave r has a blue uk supra in the for sale section and i must say its far from standard but looks great, i am going to try and get to see it as well as a standard white supra i have found which i want to see also, just not sure i want a white one?

also a little hesitant at taking on a car with lots of mods...will it mean more to go wrong? still both tempting and you supra guys seem serious about what you are into....and i like it. let you know what i end up buying if i can relax my arse long enough to enjoy the purchase..

thanks for your advice everyone by the way, this is a great site and a credit to everyone who contributes to it..

perry..

Guest billybig1

Hi

someone said earlier that you should try CJ. I recently saw an ad on autotrader from a trader called CJ. It said that was looking for Supras. When i called him he told me that I wouldn't even be able to get £6000 for my 95M Sonic blue RZ TT6. He said he gets grade 5 TT6s from Japan on the road for £4300 and sells them for £6500!!! He is either a lying a*s h*le or the man that everyone should buy from. Its up to you to decide. All I can say is that I was well peed off when I got off the phone to him. I'm not suggesting it's the same CJ as the one mentioned above, I just wanted to get this off my chest.

Hi

someone said earlier that you should try CJ. I recently saw an ad on autotrader from a trader called CJ. It said that was looking for Supras. When i called him he told me that I wouldn't even be able to get £6000 for my 95M Sonic blue RZ TT6. He said he gets grade 5 TT6s from Japan on the road for £4300 and sells them for £6500!!! He is either a lying a*s h*le or the man that everyone should buy from. Its up to you to decide. All I can say is that I was well peed off when I got off the phone to him. I'm not suggesting it's the same CJ as the one mentioned above, I just wanted to get this off my chest.

Have you got a link?

I would be suprised if it was the forum CJ as he has a good reputation on here and that's a lot of BS right there and afaik I don't *think* CJ on here has imported any car's, he sources his throughout the uk.

Grade 5 supra's could only be 2000's-2002's with almost zero miles on the clock, and I can't imagine there's any more than a handful of these if any at all.

the prices are all BS too.

I'm sure CJ could clear this up?

Hi

Ah well, not me fella. I have never advertised on autotrader asking for cars :) Plus, as I have said on many occasions, I can buy much cheaper in this country than can currently be imported from Japan and hence i rarely import direct.