The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twice at 13.5MPG...!

CarlT67

I think that may help you for a little while i.e a day :D

but yours is so low i think they have gone mate, (Lemon juice recovered mine) I hear there is a good tublar manifold for sale that you could get shipped with some 02 Sensors :D

Yea I was looking at that, already contacted Nic to arrange some o2 sensors, doing the ol' lemon juice trick as a temporary measure ;)

As you said though it is extremely low and I was wondering if that was the only thing wrong, hence why I mentioned the previous work done before I bought the Sup.

taken the intake and heat shield off and noticed that one of the sensors wasn't connected, that must have been the reason why then! The guy who had it before must have forgotten to reconnect. Got them out now to give them a soak anyway..

Thanks carl

Fitting new O2 sensors may seem expensive (especially on an NA which needs 2), but they will pay for themselves in fuel savings very quickly.

They will also make your car feel smoother and should give you a bit of extra power, as you won't be running so rich.

that manilfold is defo my next mod nic:D