The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black 6speed Manual Jspec, Opinions needed!

Guest FKARichie-Supra-R

Sorry mate, had a search there. Get ya now. But buying in trade stock in japan how can you verify its cond, grade etc, cant really, apart from pics???

7500 FOB works out at 11euro..

So im basically been charged 3500 to get it transported, agent fees, and vrt (registration which is 1100). ie. over charged???

Where is this sup in Japland, your mate have a contact?

Richie think Cars coming into Ireland cost more than it costs to Bring them into the UK mainland. I think this is the way it works ..

FOB invoice price 11,000

Custom Clearance Tax 10% of 11,000 = 1,100 yoyos

VAT @ 21 % of 11,000 = 2310 yoyos

VRT 1220 yoyos (current Supra jza80 Rate)

Total = 15630 yoyos

£10,654.26 Stg

I would have a word with one of the traders on here and Price one into the UK, then Budget for the VRT when it goes to the Emerald.

Guest FKARichie-Supra-R
mate, these gys are the ones I got my own supra from, and Im not trying to be big headed about this but Im sure my sup is one of the cleanest supras around!!

having said that when you import a car from the pic you got to take some chances as I did in the past few years importing my cars, but these guys are no bad compared with other local importers or dealers.

what guys mate???

company name? url? anything?