The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Problem with spats bought on eBay

Jake

Originally posted by Matttrd

When people try to help you Jake its best not to insult them mate.

I am correct the picture shown on the Ebay link is of a veilside style rear spat.

Hi Matt,

I'm sorry if you were offended, perhaps a few more smilees were called for. You're quite new round here so you probably don't know how to take some of us. The medium of text comes across differently to how it would IRL. My bad. The regular guys here know when to ignore me :D

(you're still wrong about the spats though :tongue:)

Originally posted by Jake

I guess £50 isn't all that bad but I don't need a spat anyway. Genuine OE spats are rare and valuable, so I bought it. I had folks pratically begging me for the skirts and spats I bought from BlooFire recently (Which went to a member of this BBS for £150 less than I was offered for them by somebody else) Confrontational? Me? :innocent:

£150 Damn, thats cheap!! I wish i could find a set at that price.

EDIT

Ignore the last, Misread your post.

Getting coat and leaving.

Still £150 would be good!!

Originally posted by Wipeout

Getting coat and leaving.

Thank god for that :D
Originally posted by Matttrd

Ok Jake no worries mate i was just trying to help thats all.

I will shut up now.lol

I know mate, no probs.

But hey, don't shut up though, we're all waiting for the "I'm a new guy and here's some pics of my motor" thread. (Honestly, we like those) :thumbs:

Yeah i know eyes must be failing me as i am getting old. Plus i have got the bloody things on my own car.lol :)

Your lucky i don't have any pics of my car to bore you with. Will soon though Ha! its in the bodyshop.

I am a new member but had my supe for three years now decided as i have plenty of time at the moment i would like to join a club and meet others.

3 years? Blimey, you must've seen prices tumble!

Get along to the next Bournemouth meet if you can, they're a good bunch of guys (apart from DB, obviously)

I was planning to pop along and show those B'mouth N/A boys what a real car can do

Yeah suprising the price difference now. You're right there are a lot of NA Supes down here, i eat em up all day long yum yum.

Be great if you could come down for the next local meet, don't know when it is yet though think i missed one recently.

Pitty insurance prices have not dropped as quickly.