The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom Exhausts??

jakewebster

Just off the phone to them Vil, gave me a good enough price for the whole system.

The system would have both cats out, when i started spesking about restrictor rings he seemed confused and said he has made the system many times with no problems. Did you put a restrictor ring in yours? Do i trust what he says about not requiring one?

I will obviously be able to tell if it is boosting high on the boost gauge but want someone who knows what they are doing!

Hi Jake,

I had mine done without cat removal so I cant give you proper advice here.

When I was there we did discuss the system without cats and after much debate I opted to not go down the BPU route. (based on the milage I do nothing else)

I can tell you that these guys do seem to know their stuff and as previously mentioned somewhere in this thread build systems for many of the top bike racing teams and OEM on TVR, Bentley etc so they should know exactly what they are doing.

I guess a simple way round would be to get youself the front downpipe section of the system from someone off here and get them to build back from from that? Although this may cost you more.

Also, if you do go to them they favour a solid looking tail section, which I was not keen on so they made me a Jap style 'slash cut' rear box. Its your choice but I would go for this if you have the option.