The mkiv Supra Owners Club

boostwerx na-t kit

Dave

did mine myself ,i fitted the xs power kit ,your looking at around £2500-£3000 budget but thats for everything for a good install

check out my garrage theres a list there

did you find it easy to fit yourself m8 how long did it take you ????

What Bhp did you achieve and what does it go like ? I'm getting more and more interested in this conversion , My sup is in good condition ( well i think it is ) and its got 62 tho on the clock is this mileage ok still to be converted or is it impossible to tell really ?

mines good nick too

about the same mileage as yours matt, it seems like a good kit for that money saving of approx 2k on a turbofit conversion

Has terry got back to your PM dave ??

yeah he says about 2.5k for the kit which includes an fmic and all piping plus you need an safc so say about 3k by the time youve finished

Originally Posted by Terry S

Well I set Bromy's car up on a SAFC ( simple fuel controller) at first, that would be the cheapest way ( they are about £200). Ideally I would add some larger injectors, they are not dear, infact Bromy was selling some if I remember correctly.

An emanage is better as it reads Map pressure, you can pick these up for around £400 second hand with the harnesses. That is what Bromy runs now. Ian C on here is the Man for tuning e-manages.

I have a 2nd had emanage ultimate coming up in a Month or so.

Turbo timer, not necessary if you are prepared to just let the turbo cool down ( I dont use them)

Boost controller - not necessary as long as you are happy with the car running the wastegate pressure.

Boost gauge would be nice £80-200 dependant in what you get ( many boost controllers have them built in)

AFR gauge would be nice too-£200, best way to set the car up safely.

yeah he says about 2.5k for the kit which includes an fmic and all piping plus you need an safc so say about 3k by the time youve finished

Originally Posted by Terry S

Well I set Bromy's car up on a SAFC ( simple fuel controller) at first, that would be the cheapest way ( they are about £200). Ideally I would add some larger injectors, they are not dear, infact Bromy was selling some if I remember correctly.

An emanage is better as it reads Map pressure, you can pick these up for around £400 second hand with the harnesses. That is what Bromy runs now. Ian C on here is the Man for tuning e-manages.

I have a 2nd had emanage ultimate coming up in a Month or so.

Turbo timer, not necessary if you are prepared to just let the turbo cool down ( I dont use them)

Boost controller - not necessary as long as you are happy with the car running the wastegate pressure.

Boost gauge would be nice £80-200 dependant in what you get ( many boost controllers have them built in)

AFR gauge would be nice too-£200, best way to set the car up safely.

Dave, would just like to start with I have no associatian with Terry's company, just a great appreciatian for what the guy has done for me and my car and his knowledge, your car will run great with the Boostlogic kit (Check Supraforums one of the best regarded kits). Mine ran great with just the SAFC but if funds allow as said upgrade to th e-manage and as Terry said I have some Precision injectors for sale if you need. Turbo timer not needed if you drive the last couple of miles home nicely, I would fit a AFR and Boost gauge.