The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Polished lip refurb???

supra_surj

I don't know how true this is but I bought 2 second hand wheels to go on the back of mine, one of which had been curbed. When looking into getting it sorted I was told that Vielside wheels don't have a polished lip but instead they're anodised which means an arse of a job to put right. :(

To be honest if i was paying i'd try my best to get the refurb.as the garage is paying im just gonna order two new ones.i do have slight curbing on the other side which was there from before which ill need to get sorted myself.

any ideas why the car isn't driving the way it was?

you've had a new rack fitted, you need a full alignment doing, derek only does tracking, toe in and out, he doesn't do camber castor checks.

Also, check you tyre pressures, I've cured enough driving problems on mates cars just by putting the correct pressure in the tyres.

My supe is sweet mate, (touches wood), I''ve decided to knock the front bumper idea on the head, and I'll stick with the standard one, I have however decided to save for some tein adjustables with top mounts. :D I love the lowered look with stock front and OEM skirts, (Like yours) :D