The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thorney island near Portsmouth

SUPRACHRIS

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, guys I think we may have messed up here. I found this flyer. This weekend isn't the same RWYB day as last year I don't think. As John said earlier in the thread, this is a major show and it looks like you had to pre-register by the end of June to get in. Here is the website of the organisers. :(

Yeah, bummer isn't it? Still at least I noticed BEFORE we all turned up there having fought our way through an hour long traffic jam to get turned away at the gate! :p Maybe there will be another RWYB day later in the year? Last year's was in September wasn't it?

I think it's the whole thing. It says something about the security not letting you in otherwise somewhere.

There's always Burning Bournemouth to go to on Sunday instead, maybe we can all go and show up the Nova boys...:)

Originally posted by tbourner

So is no-one going then. I was going to see all the cool American and custon cars more than anything!!

Mind you they all drive around past my road all weekend anyway.

Well if you wanna go sit at the gate and watch them all come in and go out then be our guest lol. I think its a security issue and hence you need booking in a month before hand.

You only need to book in advance to run the 1/4, the show is open to everyone. They have security gates there that you pay at.

You just have to park up somewhere and go in on foot to wander aroung (unfortunately just started pissing down but never mind - I'm going tomorrow!).