The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New Supra!

Gough

Thats correct Earthrokka :)

I got a very good price on the car - especially as she's only got 38,000 kilometers (23,000 approx miles) on the clock, guaranteed by BIMTA - indeed the condition of the car as a whole also backs this up.

The reason for this? The car was not advertised by the dealer in Japan as an aero top, hence the saving was passed through to me. (The car was purchsed from Group20 in Southampton.) Indeed we only discovered the car's true spec when it arrived in Southampton.

Thank you all again for the compliments.

Oh and the price?.......... a whisker under £12k :)

Good question. I'm considering taking the second cat out at some point, alongside a fuel cut defencer, boost guage and associated peripherals.

To be frank, the cars performance is superb as is. However in the short term I would be aiming to improve reponse before outright power.

At the moment I have to admit that the cars limits are higher than my own, so I'll be addressing that before going bonkers (which I might well do in the long term :) ).

I must say yours looks a very tidy example Borsta, its always nice to see people taking pride in their cars don't you think?

Guest Borsta
Originally posted by Gough

its always nice to see people taking pride in their cars don't you think?

Agreed!!

Just bought me my Supra a month ago roughly and I´m working on getting it registrated here in Sweden at the moment!

After that I´ll mount the stuff that is just laying around at the moment. WW frontlip, -98 rear lights and -98 front repeaters, downpipe with de-cat, new Momo steering wheel with snap off and some CF details!

That will be enough for this summer..