paul ashton

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

snow in wokingham

I live on a slight hill, stuck snow mode on, got off the drive then went nowhere, just couldn't get traction, had to get pushed back onto drive...

walked the missus to the station and spotted a supra going past the station on barkham road, hope they made it ok.

no loss though as got the day off work as they shut the office as they didn't want people to travel in in this weather, so just got out of bed now:D

hmmm, what to do now...? when's Trisha on..?

Blimey! I get all the way home with no snow at all. 100 yards from my front door it's throwing it down and settling.

Some c**t in a Range Rover was parked across the entrance to my parking area (we live above a cute, ickle village shop) and, assuming he was in the shop, I leant on my horn for a few seconds. Turns out he was in the car and moved off sharpish. :D

Then I wheelspin up onto the drive. I'm worried for the morning though.:(