The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member.

Guest bpracing

Hello everyone.

I`m a new member from Norway. I am soon to be owner of a

`95 Supra TT manuel RHD from Japan. It has lots of performance parts including a Greddy T88-33D singel turbo and HKS F-Con Pro V computer. It has been tuned safe to 500 bhp in Japan, but I will use a tuner in Norway with Dynapack to tune it for normal pump gas and race fuel, and see how much bhp I can get out of it on each fuel :)

Hi MAte

Please dont brag about the car when you get it, I was going to buy the exact same one a few months back :( hope you enjoy it ;) ps check your injectors before you go anywhere near turning boost up etc

did you get the car from Jap Angels

Guest bpracing
Hi MAte

Please dont brag about the car when you get it, I was going to buy the exact same one a few months back :( hope you enjoy it ;) ps check your injectors before you go anywhere near turning boost up etc

did you get the car from Jap Angels

He he sorry mate ;) The car is bought through Bonsaicars in England. They buy cars from Auto Square in Japan. Why do I need to check the injectors?

He he sorry mate ;) The car is bought through Bonsaicars in England. They buy cars from Auto Square in Japan. Why do I need to check the injectors?

I know a lot of cars in the past especially from japan have the stock injectors still in place and huge turbos like yours when you map it you want to make sure your injectors can support the turbo....

Guest bpracing

I found the car for sale on Jap Angels. If you read the spec list you will see that the car is fitted with 800cc injectors. The car is buildt and owned by Dream Factory in Japan, and is highly modified. It is running safe on 500 bhp at the moment. So I don`t think there will be any problems. But thanks for warning me though :)