The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Late Supra TT or M12 GTO

Lewis

Originally posted by TLicense

Not you as well Matt, Oh you were saying that you like the Noble but would have a Supe. Pheeewww. (Wiping sweat from brow motion)

For £30k, you're looking at the bottom end of the market for a Noble, but for £25k, you'd be getting a good Supra, and some good worthwhile modifications. When you're bored with the power, spend the remaining 5k on more mods to go faster :D

And although the Noble is a quick car, it's a bit kit-car-ish, and I'd prefer a proper car... With a roof! ;) :p

Guest Terry S

A few of you know I looked into buying a noble about 6 Months back. There is no doubt they are fantastic cars, but when I started looking I decided I wanted the 3 Litre, then the cost was suddenly 40k. Then they brought out the quicker one etc etc. They are fast, handle great, look like a good quality kit car, ( but kit car all the same) and TBH are built like one, again, a good quality one.

The build quality is nothing like Mr. Toyota. They will out handle a Supra no doubt. In a straight line though a well modded Supra would hold it's own easily.

Then we get onto depreciation. They are holding their money brilliantly...........now. 3 years time who knows. You could drop an awful lot ods dough on one. The older Nobles aren't really worth a lot in comparison so what happens when the M13 arrives.