The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi check out my car

Guest shirokai

Guest shirokai

Wow didnt realise a lot of people on here were intimidated by a non supra car. Well to put some of you at rest I will be getting a Supra as well just thought id post my present car in the mean time. What is it about 350z that worries alot of you?????? :p

Wow didnt realise a lot of people on here were intimidated by a non supra car. Well to put some of you at rest I will be getting a Supra as well just thought id post my present car in the mean time. What is it about 350z that worries alot of you?????? :p

Who said anything about getting worried or intimidated. Maybe that is what you would like to think. ;)

You want the truth ?

The car looks too bulbous, gullwing doors belong on a Lambo and the wheels do not suit the car.

This is just my opinion though, different strokes for different folks is what they say. :)

Guest Nicholas

The :chav: appeal oh and the batman doors.

Can I ask a serious question? are you not embarrassed opening doors like that? :D

Guest shirokai
Who said anything about getting worried or intimidated. Maybe that is what you would like to think. ;)

You want the truth ?

The car looks too bulbous, gullwing doors belong on a Lambo and the wheels do not suit the car.

This is just my opinion though, different strokes for different folks is what they say. :)

Lol :D I appreciate your comments

Guest shirokai
Well TBH, its a bit of a no brainer. Don't remap it :D

yeh but that does not rule out supercharger or turbo conversion just not sure between the two which is best :search: