The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello

Digger009

Hi there and welcome. Where abouts in the North East are you? Im from Newcastle myself. If you have a budged of 8K Vine place have one at that price. its a silver tt auto with 46k miles http://www.vine-place.co.uk/splash.htm I got my car from there. very helpful and good quality cars but Iv had bad experience with there body shop so dont recommend any body work from them but there cars are good

My Dad has had a couple of FTO's from Vine Place, he had nothing but hassle with them. Granted they helped as much as they could but they gave him a J Reg Rover to tide him over for 2 months while they looked at a major electrical fault.

They then realised they "couldn't fix it", gave him next to nothing for it then traded for another one.

Two weeks later they sold it (again).

So I doubt I'll even go there to be honest.

Co-incidentally, he loads of hassle with the second one too!