The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thought my engine bay was letting the car down...

garetheves

Yeah cheers dude. Not managed to fit the PS res though as i didnt realise they are different from the NA and TT. You should also recognise the fan cover. :)

Yup, I recognised them:d :D Looking very good indeed. Sorry about the P/S reservoir - I assumed they'd be the same:( Hope you managed to pass it on to an N/A owner.

Yup, I recognised them:d :D Looking very good indeed. Sorry about the P/S reservoir - I assumed they'd be the same:( Hope you managed to pass it on to an N/A owner.

I assumed they would as mate so its not your fault, its mine for not checking. May be appearing in a For Sale section near you any time soon but may see if Col can do a deal for a TT one though. ;)

wow now that is shiney, what do you think that cost you in total?

As i said above its difficult cos i gathered all the bits over time and some were second hand. Id guess around the £400 mark though.

Thankyou, only trouble is now i can imagine the slippery slope syndrome is worse in the engine bay as it makes everything else in there look very tatty

It wasn't so much a slippery slope for me but a bloody cliff where I seemed to just drop off the end. I won't even take the car out now in fear of it getting dirty. (May have to see someone about this problem:blink: )

It wasn't so much a slippery slope for me but a bloody cliff where I seemed to just drop off the end. I won't even take the car out now in fear of it getting dirty. (May have to see someone about this problem:blink: )

Yeah i can imagine that. Ill have to carry a load of micro fibre cloths in the glove box and give it a quick polish each time i open the bonnet.

Yeah i can imagine that. Ill have to carry a load of micro fibre cloths in the glove box and give it a quick polish each time i open the bonnet.

I polished my new bonnet the other day and when I lifted it up, I found that there was micro bobbles of dry polish all over my chrome bits.

I WAS DISTRAUGHT:faint: :shock: :faint: :shock: :faint:

You know its a problem when you get to that stage

Very nice mate,pity you didn't do that to your last car before you sold it to me.

I would have got round to it eventually, you can finish the job off :D

I polished my new bonnet the other day and when I lifted it up, I found that there was micro bobbles of dry polish all over my chrome bits.

I WAS DISTRAUGHT:faint: :shock: :faint: :shock: :faint:

You know its a problem when you get to that stage

Ive sent the men in white coats.