The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New Supra

supracharged

hi mate, i live in rayleigh. ive not been on the forum much until now so dont know about the 'ace cafe meet' where is it and are many people going??

a lot of memebers are from southend area so a fair few up your way...im down near grays myself :)

Check the events section for the ace meet, its the first time for me so im an ace virgin like yourself but it is suppose to be a good one :D a few of us are meeting at lakeside before hand if you fancy it....will be around 5ish I think so you may need to slip out of work a little early

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see you're keeping her clean :)

Seeing those pictures makes me miss her though :(

The kits been on a few years now, but I still think it looks great if not a little tired. Personally I wouldn't change the kit for another, if anything go back to a stock look with OEM sideskirts. This was my plan before I decided to sell, but the car is yours now.:)

The brake fluid is fine, that's an old pic of mine and the light made it look darker than it was.

Enjoy !

I think so, yeah. Had a quick look on the net, and it's to do with the body frame. The R32 GTR was BNR32, the R33 BCNR33 and the R34 BNR34.
Yeah I did a quick search too but didn't find anything conclusive. Your thing about the frame code makes sense. I was only asking because I'd never heard it before. Not that I know owt about Skylines - ugly things :D

Bit late isn't it, do you ever sleep? :D
'till lunchtime most days!

You still in Japan?

Yeah I did a quick search too but didn't find anything conclusive. Your thing about the frame code makes sense. I was only asking because I'd never heard it before. Not that I know owt about Skylines - ugly things :D

'till lunchtime most days!

Ugly cars are like ugly women. Not the best for showing off, but they're usually much better at satisfying your needs...:D .

You still in Japan?

Yep, just finished lunch !

• 2 weeks later...