The mkiv Supra Owners Club

calling all Essex folk?

gooner

I live not a million miles from stansted so would love to join anyone heading M11 way.

Only trouble is the time factor, its gonna be a mission getting over that kinda direction for 6.00 - 6.30 as I work in Witham.

I'll do my best!

Might be easier to join the convoy at Brentwood but it will depend who's meeting where.

Fat Controller wants to meet at Brentwood services and we will be passing by there on route for all to join convoy.

Look at thread in National Events > South and add name to desired list. If you need a contact Number for the night PM me

Is there many people that fancy meeting at birchanger services (stansted M11?) at about 5:30 6pm?

YES YES YES!!

I finish work at 4.05pm (Peterborough) need to head home in a 1.2 Punto 35 miles (4.40pm) do the 3 s's then change/leave and get the Supra (4.41pm) then it's 55 miles to Birchanger so traffic dependant should arrive for around 5.35-5.45pm.

Much easier than driving like a crazed man to get to Thurrock which is 95 miles away for 6pm

Im up for this as long as the weathers good will be coming from southend need the best convoy meet up place from there

Both meeeting points are about the same from southend but i think fat controller suggested brentwood holiday inn to meet you there.

either way for you is A127 - M25 then it all depends which way you head. Personally i would opt for Brentwood as you will be heading in right direction for Ace and we will be passing through there for you all to join the convoy

Please now refer to National Events > South and add your name to list when you have decided which meeting place you gonna meet at :)

Is there many people that fancy meeting at birchanger services (stansted M11?) at about 5:30 6pm?

Providing the weathers not really bad im definitely in and am picking my mate up from Takely at about half 5 so can be at stansted services for 5.45pm (roughly)

Ps- this will be my first visit to the ace cafe so will need someone else to lead the way, if no one minds.

Do we have a list of people who are meeting up at Birchanger Services between 5.30pm and 6pm on wednesday night?

Couldn't find one so thought i'd start one -

1.Marktheboy (Mark - Black Soop)