The mkiv Supra Owners Club

white tt, fresh interior!!

alan_blue

hi guys here is for sale my newly imported tt. has all the usual specs and is on 94k miles. it has a years mot and 2 months tax.

has just had a d class full leather retrim in black and white leather which cost £1300, those of you in the know will know how good they are.

looking for £7000

cheers

al

stuck on adding pics, help!! or can e mail them

wow, sorry to hijack, but whats the front bumper skirt? oem? and are the sides and spats oem too? lovely car:)

Front lip is standard on all supe's and the skirts and spats are OEM too but were an optional extra from factory :)

• 2 weeks later...
Well am lovin the inside and outside, just feel the milage is a bit high for what am after....especially by the time i drove all the way back home! But by far the best interior i've seen in a long time :)

with the care and attention thats gone into this car, im sure the mileage is not a problem on it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.