The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trd aero arrived today

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

I could kick myself now for not buying that.

It wont be a genuine TRD3000 car. It can be a genuine TRD Kit but the TRD manufactured cars were only done in RHD and carry a TRD chassis plate with manufactor "Toyota Techno Craft" or something like that.

So is the buyer in the US? I would have thought this would have buyers over there who would be waging war to own it? Or is it one of our European friends who is the lucky one...

p.s. another import coup for JM-Imports.....;)

going to europe, japanese guy was in usa and bought it there while on holdiay in 1995 and shipped to japan

Looks awesome Jurgen..not jealous at all!!!

With regards to TRD2000GTs , there were 35 genuine ones made.. there are 3 in the UK.. 2 with big bhp and 1 red one with stdish eng..

I owned the red one and sold it back end of last year for 8k... and it was a bargain at that..

So you will be lucky to find one tbh... they are in big demand

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this car today and all i can say is wow!!!!the car looks like it has just rolled off the factory line,there isnt a mark on the whole car,the interior just amazed me...its brand new!!if the car was right hand drive i would be running into a bank with a mask on now:eyebrows: