The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Chromed Bits From Colsoop Collected Today

mr lover

Thanks for the work Gary :thumbs:

Cost wise

Intake manifold fully polished £120 and then chromed is + £30, unless you ask for it specifically i wont do a smoothed ridge line like on Gary's as it tends to leave a lot of cast marks that can't be removed.

5 turbo pipes polished £120 + £40 for chrome plating. (note the pipe with the butterfly and actuator can't be chromed)

I don't fit parts myself due to breaking my back a few years ago so bending over an engine bay all day isn't really much fun :D

I can just about manage to fit parts to my own car, but thats because i can't afford to pay someone else :p

Please note, i don't carry uk spec or VVti parts so you would have to supply me with those from you own car but i discount the price if thats the case.

Any questions just ask.