Supras in computer games

Millsy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just bought 'Kaido racer 2' for the PS2. It's a cool mountain pass racing game (with real venues) where you can buy and mod your usual Jap cars with the odd European cars. It's good for drifting because of all the hairpin bends.

I've yet to buy a Supra as you need to work up the categories but I have test drove a couple and they appear to have a TRD bodykit and I've also seen some screenshots of another Supra with what looks to be a Ridox kit.

Cable, is the actual driving in that game any good?

Yeah the driving is good. Takes a little while to get used to compared to GT4 day but yeah not bad. The downside of the game so far is the opponents have been rubbish. This will hopefully pick up once I move up some more. At the moment I've got an S13 Silvia, Mitsubishi Colt (Looks just like my girlfriends) and FC RX7 which looks cool once a nice set of alloys are put on.

I'm not sure if anybody else has seen Initial D but it has got the Akina track (real name Haruna) and some of the others out of the animation.

• 1 year later...
Has anyone tried 'Import Tuner Challenge'? it's in Game for a tenner... any good?

i saw this game today and bought it for a tenner because i saw the front pic of the game and it had a very nice looking supra on it lol. stuck it in my xbox and it must be said, u get what u pay for! ten kilos of crap! its going back tmrw!

Guest CoolsBlue

gran turismo 2, 3 and tokyo geneva, need for speed underground, mid night club 3 those are the only games ive played that have real supras in them, unlike san andreas and true crime new york

Is that the one where over 50's drive a Supra down to Eastbourne for the weekend?

Or the Sega game with the Celica GT4?

The Supra was in Sega Touring Cars though wasn't it?

Lol yeah thats the one, too early in the morning for sega.

Yup thats right, Supra was in Sega Touring Cars, but not in Sega Rally, that was the Celica GT4. :)

I remember the Celica being in it but was the supra not a locked car? I remember a castrol supra the same as the GT4, maybe i'm thinking of the wrong game though.