The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which Front Bumper????

Paul Laing

Originally posted by Paul Laing

Ashley, was i having a go at you or are you talking about a different Paul? I don't think i mentioned you once.....:conf:

Originally posted by Paul Laing

We might have done this before but can't i put up a picture of "my" car and ask peoples opinions on which bumper would suit it? Isn't that what the BBS is for?

Paul

I was replying to your earlier post...........

Originally posted by Jake

Huh? You're too touchy mate. :tongue:

Just seems strange to me that everyone who is changing their bumper at the moment goes for the Bomex F&F style one. I mean, how come those are suddenly the one to have? They've been out for several years haven't they? (The TFATF movie must have been what, 3 years ago?) So why are they suddenly popular now? Don't get me wrong, it's an OK looking bumper if you like that sort of thing, loads of holes/vents etc, I just liked your old one much better (apart from the duct tape :D )

Besides, you shouldn't take any notice of what bumper I think does or doesn't look good, it's your car after all. That's why I added the "IMHO" at the end of what I said yesterday :thumbs:

Anyway, what's happening with your car now Ash? Is it back on the road now after your turbo nightmares?

I know I was touchy mate, lack of sleep on my first night on, anyway dunno why Im explaining it to you, you've been there and done that..... ;)

Just waiting on that Dudester to find me a slot, but I think he needs to get CJ's out the way before.

I have basically wrote of the rest of this year now, but next year I want another trip away somewhere, I need a whole weekend with my car. You up for it........

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

I know I was touchy mate, lack of sleep on my first night on, anyway dunno why Im explaining it to you, you've been there and done that..... ;)

:D
next year I want another trip away somewhere, I need a whole weekend with my car. You up for it........
Yeah definitely.

Anyway, I'm gonna start putting helium in my tyres soon, compressed air is sooo 'last year' and everyone else uses it.

(It reduces unsprung weight as well, probably)

Originally posted by Jake

:D Yeah definitely.

Anyway, I'm gonna start putting helium in my tyres soon, compressed air is sooo 'last year' and everyone else uses it.

(It reduces unsprung weight as well, probably)

I can do you a cheap group buy *cough* on helium, my Dad runs a balloon and party store.