The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Buying a Supra blind?

jeremyh

yes mate a tt, pm me when it suits you i will give you a spin no worries

I think your motor will spoil it for him mate, what with the looks an the hybrids. ;) :D

Like Chris said mate, get yourself along to the Ashford meet this Monday, there should be a few soop's there from standard to single. :)

A proper drive with a girlie? How can I refuse?

I'm just interested in getting as much pre-purchase experience of Supras as I can before I splash the cash myself!

You need to set yourself a goal mate, an that depends on how much cash you have to splash. There'd be no point in going out in a single soop, or one with hybrids if you can only afford to buy a standard soop, they all perform very differantly. How much are you thinking of spending on one mate ?. Insurance may also be an issue for you if your still in your teens.

I can see I'm going to run out of posts before I have to pay up to become a proper member!

Right, I am looking at spending absolutely no more than 10k, preferably between 8k and 9k if at all possible.

I am looking specifically for a TT, only because I know that although an N/A will be more than enough, if I'm spending that amount of money I want to go the whole hog and do it properly ;)

Specifically, I would be happy with a standard TT, although I have to admit I am in love with the Veilside kit.

Insurance-wise; I have made a few enquiries and my premium should be reasonably affordable since I am 24 and have 5 years no-claims.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kazimodo

take you up on your offer of a drive in an auto.having wheels blasted at the moment,but should be done by the weekend,keep in touch if you still want a drive

kaz