The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mirror Black Fortune Kitted Supra Aero

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

Update This Car Was Not Bought By Us We Had To Pull Out 3 Months Ago Due To Unsafe Reasons With The Aero Conversion......

As You Can See Its Not On My Website But The New Owner Has Asked Me To Tell You He Is The Unlucky Guy That Has Bough It And At Over Inflated Price..nice Car But Not Road Safe..

So Am Pleased We Managed Not Buy This Car, I Didnt See The Point Of Updating The Thread As It Does Not Appear On My Website ...

But The New Owner Would Like You To Know Its Not Mine And His And That I Am Glad Of.lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well congrads to the new owner, hope he has a good insurance company . I hope he re-inforces the frame of the car. I looked into chopping my roof of and welding an aerotop roof onto it , then i talked a guy in the US about this, he told me to stay way clear, as the amount of structure work that was needed was not really worth its time and the car would still flex, a half roll cage was recommended. I estimated it would have cost me nearly £3000 to make it safe but then the insurance company put a premium of £1200 on it. So i ended buying a pimped out aristo instead. If you havent bought it yet stay clear of it !!!!!..thats my advice and i dont give a shit about what people think , because its dangerous in this form ....another tin of worms opened!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.