The mkiv Supra Owners Club

trax 2004

Dave

trax was excellent again this year saw a few supras a silver one was behind me for the last 5 miles off silverstone got caught in that jam saw another white one just going in the curcuit and a few on stands but didnt get to chat to anyone someone let a club card on my screen in the car park [we need club window decals i am going to see the local graphics printers would any one be interested, any ideas on design and size ?

next year we need a club stand so we can all show off together .saw a couple of supras on track the silver grey one was going for it and so was the white one wish i would have gone on now if there is enough of us we can have club track time all together now that would be something. keep the rubber side down and the shiney side up catch you at the next meet --dave