The mkiv Supra Owners Club

barry boys supras on site

mrboost

Can't argue with that post Mr.T, I'd suggest putting it up on their site, but you'll just get more bile back.

The Lohengrin fella, (who I thought was M****ft) put up a reasonable argument along the same lines, but they just took the piss because he could write proper english.

Originally posted by Rob

The Lohengrin fella, (who I thought was M****ft) put up a reasonable argument along the same lines, but they just took the piss because he could write proper english.

Not Mycroft, try again. :eek:

Only a 'reasonable defense'', eh? I thought it was rather good....

Originally posted by Rob

Was it you?????????

Does Lohengrin have anything to do with Tannhauser?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/keynotes/story/0,11111,777911,00.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/critic/review/0,1169,1014094,00.html

Is Tannhauser anything to do with the Tannhauser gate, where seabeams glitter?
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe :D

Originally posted by Rob

Is Tannhauser anything to do with the Tannhauser gate, where seabeams glitter?

Took me a while to understand this. But from Jake's reply, it must be part of Rutger Hauer's soliloquoy at the end of 'Blade Runner', right?

Originally posted by Tannhauser

from Jake's reply, it must be part of Rutger Hauer's soliloquoy at the end of 'Blade Runner', right?

BladeRunner. That's right.

You're our resident intellectual Cliff, I'd be interested to know; do you like Dick?

Originally posted by Jake

BladeRunner. That's right.

You're our resident intellectual Cliff, I'd be interested to know; do you like Dick?

I must be an intellectual as I have the overriding qualification: I know f**k all that is any use to anyone. Least of all cars.

:)

As to your question, heh-heh, cue innuendo. I've only read Philip K. Dick's 'Do androids dream of electric sheep?' and 'The man who japed', both about 25 years ago. I don't really remember what I made of him, to be honest.

Great film, though.

Mandy/Paul: I don't know if you are serious, but any such attempt would just create a bunch of trouble. It's just asking for it.

Lohengrin

Many thanks to whoever you are for giving these idiots as good as they deserve.

I was quite upset and angryat their un warranted outbursts and abuse and love my car to bits and that is what is important.

Thank you to the gentleman for upholding common decency and you are a credit to the Supra BBS

Mandy