The mkiv Supra Owners Club

THOR Dyno Day 5th June

THOR Racing

Hi all,

I've had three people pay so I've opened the day up for other people now. I'm doing a speedo conversion for one Supra, tuning of Apexi stuff for one other plus Fog Lamp conversion for Marco.

Please note that because I've not had any more than three payments that I haven't got any extra staff to help out if you all turn up. Also those that haven't paid already have to pay the normal £60 rate, sorry but I did state this at the beginning.

If people do want to turn up and get tuning work done and there is not a mad rush of you then you'll still get your club discount of 10% off dyno and labour (not parts). This does not extend to the power run, this is still £60.

Please note:

BRING YOUR LOCKING WHEEL NUT KEYS!!!!!

Print the MAP / DIRECTIONS

If you follow the MultiMap directions then we are at the junction of the A4177 and the A4141 and NOT half way down the road like it says!

Thanks

Pete

Originally posted by Soonto"HAS"soop

I stated on Page 1 of this thread ...........

Originally posted by Paul R

It was page 2 actually!! :p

Actually it depends on how you have your account options set. I have it set to 40 posts per page - so this thread is only one page for me!

I'm coming from the opposite direction!

Anyone want to drive with me from j15 of the M6?? :D

I'm lookinf forward to this....I'm hoping Pete will have time to take about 1mm off of my restrictor so I can get 1.2 bar!! I'm only getting 1.1 at the moment :(

Paul.

I just got back from Thor. Quite pleased with the output the car managed but I've got a couple of issues I need to get sorted out. I'll start new threads for them though.

Would just like to thank Pete Betts and his guys at Thor for being top geezers and very patient with dumbass questions about "What does this mean?" "What does that mean?" etc etc

Also thanks to Paul R for letting me jump the queue so I could get away on time, cheers mate :thumbs:

It was a good day.

Was good to meet a few new faces. My car was running well. I managed to get 360bhp at the hubs at 1.13 bar.

Just need to sort out my fueling so I can go upto 1.2 bar safely! was worth the trip.

Thanks to pete for doing this for us.

Jake - your welcome mate.

Cheers,

Paul.