lui

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great meet :)

Nice to see everone.

My fave car was the white NSX!

Did anyone else see the orange wide body NSX! That was awesome!

You ran off quite early. :D

Good to see some of you guys tonight, was a good night but really cold though :D

I loved the orange NSX , very clean.

ah ha, so that was your car. [we were wondering who owned the blue one......or I was anyway] :innocent:

Yep was good to meet up again. Not a bad turnout considering how cold it was. I forgot my sunglasses so I am still suffering the effects of those chromed-up engine bays :-)

Interesting run back with Terribleturner nr swakeleys heehee, pity his IC pipe came off on the second blat. Would have been good to see the effect when ihis car is running more boost. I will definitely have to bagsy a ride when it is all mapped up :-)))

Rgds,

--Raoul.

Getting full? Didn't seem that busy last night IMO, not as much as last month anyway. Highlight for me was the privilege to sit in with Terribleturner and his new single setup. Nice n scary! THX James

:lol: enough to put you off I hope. Nice to chat with you last night too. Love your wheels :D

Yep was good to meet up again. Not a bad turnout considering how cold it was. I forgot my sunglasses so I am still suffering the effects of those chromed-up engine bays :-)

Interesting run back with Terribleturner nr swakeleys heehee, pity his IC pipe came off on the second blat. Would have been good to see the effect when ihis car is running more boost. I will definitely have to bagsy a ride when it is all mapped up :-)))

Rgds,

--Raoul.

Nice to see you again Raoul. I never see you out and about in Wycombe, are you sure you live there. :p

Nice to see you again Raoul. I never see you out and about in Wycombe, are you sure you live there. :p

Aye same here. It is funny to recall that the last time I saw you guys was at the Slough meet a couple years back. I think that I am certain that I live somewhere in the Wycombe area :p :p

Rgds,

RAOUL BROKE MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boost was turned down when he came alongside the first time and he left me, so after a few turns i turned it back up :D Unfortunatly too much for the cold air and bang the IC pipe came off. I then procedded to burn my hand twice on the water neck pipe :cry: Got 2 big blisters on my hand now :cry:

But before all that had a nice play with a cossy who i let go infront and we both booted and i had to keep letting off :D I love that wastegate sound :D It's just like a rattlesnake.

Was a good night and good to see everyone again. That Trial NSX is owned by a mates friend. Here's some daylight pictures i have.

imageimage

RAOUL BROKE MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boost was turned down when he came alongside the first time and he left me, so after a few turns i turned it back up :D Unfortunatly too much for the cold air and bang the IC pipe came off. I then procedded to burn my hand twice on the water neck pipe :cry: Got 2 big blisters on my hand now :cry:

But before all that had a nice play with a cossy who i let go infront and we both booted and i had to keep letting off :D I love that wastegate sound :D It's just like a rattlesnake.

Was a good night and good to see everyone again. That Trial NSX is owned by a mates friend. Here's some daylight pictures i have.

[qimg]http://static.flickr.com/120/283834995_d5c0bfca23_b.jpg[/qimg]

[qimg]http://static.flickr.com/100/283834997_8f6fbec67d_b.jpg[/qimg][qimg]http://static.flickr.com/120/283835001_b93fd3ae00.jpg[/qimg]

I was minding my own business trundling along (read lying in wait) when your big turbo sucked me into a race. Honest :p The guys at the BP were quite complimentary about our cars which was nice heh!

The NSX sounded awesome - i mistook the kit for a chargespeed one doh! :innocent:

Rgds,

ah ha, so that was your car. [we were wondering who owned the blue one......or I was anyway] :innocent:

and I was wondering whose that white supra was as I never seen it before, so asked Terribleturner and he informed me :D

The NSX sounded awesome - i mistook the kit for a chargespeed one doh! :innocent:

Rgds,

I tried to say its a Trial but you were too busy to listen :p

but its a nice car though

• 3 weeks later...