The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Calling all N/A calling all N/A

uezzell

Why you putting V Power in a NA??? Pointless ...

You only need 95 RON as you have no Turbo... unless you are one of the lucky buggers who has gone NA-T

have run mine on both, no difference, although with the higher octane .. I GET EVEN MORE MPG!"!! :p :p :p

May have just imagined it, but i found the car sounded better with v power. even my mate said it too. a more exagerated two tone sound. its full of lubricants etc any way. i try to fill up with ultimate or v power atleast 25% of the time

i never really bother check as I dont drive it much but I got around 200miles for a quater tank on long run, around town it doesn't seems to last :)

mine is manual by the way

200 miles for a quarter of the tank? ??? ???? ?? ? ?

800 miles for 70 litres?

jesus that is terrible mpg

not a white aerotop by chance?

lol no , black chrome wheels....that time i got 3mpg was i was so impressive though...i went to brighton and back had the gps and said 55 miles...the fuel metre was hardly moving i could not believe it...i think everything was perfect that day though the weather temp, tyre pressure and temp..because on the way back it burned more normally...although still on a 110mile round trip it only burned just over 2 gallons