The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ashford monthly meet.

zap

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it happens Lee, I really love the M3's engine and handling capabilities - I just can't stand the way they look these days (IMHO the E30 was the last good looking BM - although I am starting to warm to the looks of the 6 series)

lol your cool bud, totally undestand where you are coming from.. nothing like old school styling eh.. my brother had an E30 M3.. totally loved it, i got to drive it when i was 18.. from then on i was hooked.

yeah just a few.... SMG gear box with 11 gearbox Options, satnav, widescreen TV, bluetooth, Harmon kardon hifi and subs etc, full nappa leather, Launch controll, paddle shifts, seats have built in compressor to inflate seat bolsters to your size, its revs to 9K and sound like a motorbike, the list of gadgets goes on and on...

the brakes are amazing and stop you from 60-0 in 2.4 seconds!!

handells like a go cart and looks like a pitball terrier.:)

good to see you all again peeps, its been a while.

everybody up for the xmas do next month???

stu, really sorry about your wheel fella... hope you can get something sorted soon.

see you all next month:)

I probably won't have the soop next month, but i'll defo try an make the next meet, (i'll have to work out my work rota).

Bit gutted about my wheel, even though I needed to get another set to fit over my UK's. :(

It's on the 11th, I'm taking deposits of £5 if you want to eat that evening.

I'll try and get the menu scanned and put up over the weekend, you don't have to pre order the food but it'll give you and idea.

PM me for address to send £5 /person or cheque to.

Cheers Adam.