The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO: Jake

RedM

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm totally confused (for a change). Is this right?

Her pic was put up here. Some people did some photoshops, you SHOWED her (!), and she got upset?

Call me insensitive - but what was there to be upset about?

Ah - this thread - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=81346

[edit] ok - read all that guff. Still no idea why she'd run off crying?

I just dont know what to say. You need to get some charm mate if a girl was offended by her pic in someones avator id take her mind off as it something small really. Once her mind off it id just mention that i will get it removed for her.

On other hand sounds like she had a lucky escape :D

it ws more than that, i promised her i wouldnt post any more in "the thread"

she asked to see it and i tried to change the subject,.so she said just show me the thread,. so i did.

im not arsed now anyways,.to be honest i realy dont care - i think she was looking for an excuse.

so who cares., been there got the t-shirt and moved on,.

i was upset for about 45 mins.

you remind me of eybeballpete from kevin and perry !!

yeh listen mate, im sorry for having a go earlier,

same to all too,.

i didnt mean it - ive got into trouble many times for just the same things,.

i get carried away so lets all move on eh,

let me try a clean slate please.

from now on im just going to read posts im not posting no more,

you all think im a nutter,. she thinks im a nutter and to be hones i think im a nutter for trusting everyone and being a silly tw@t for posting her pic..

Lollerskatercopter.

This reminds me of Otter in Animal House "Hey, you fucked up, you trusted us"

lets get this right, you are 41 and trying to woo a 19yr old obviously giving it the "bigun" about your music, you have had 3 shags in 5yrs, mate, you need to change your life, dump this fantasy about becoming a star,(its not going to happen) and your fantasys about young girls should be just that, if my daughter came home with a guy of 41 i would knock the living shit out of him, i have read all these posts and some of the other threads you posted and i am calling bs, now when you were younger you probably were a success with the girls, because of your interest in music (probably had 5 shags in 5 yrs), you may think this post is a bit harsh but feck me listen to yourself, crying over a kid you have known a few weeks, YOUR 41 FFS, you seriously need to change your lifestyle, and if she trys to contact you again tell her to feckoff and ask her for her mums number

lets get this right, you are 41 and trying to woo a 19yr old obviously giving it the "bigun" about your music, you have had 3 shags in 5yrs, mate, you need to change your life, dump this fantasy about becoming a star,(its not going to happen) and your fantasys about young girls should be just that, if my daughter came home with a guy of 41 i would knock the living shit out of him, i have read all these posts and some of the other threads you posted and i am calling bs, now when you were younger you probably were a success with the girls, because of your interest in music (probably had 5 shags in 5 yrs), you may think this post is a bit harsh but feck me listen to yourself, crying over a kid you have known a few weeks, YOUR 41 FFS, you seriously need to change your lifestyle, and if she trys to contact you again tell her to feckoff and ask her for her mums number

dude,.ive no probs with what your saying ;)

first of tho - im not trying to make it in the music bussiness,. its just an expensive hobby.

2nd,.. i thought she was older and she thought i was younger -

3rd - i was "almost" crying... seeing her sob her heart out realy bothered me.

4th - i am going to tell her to feck off if she contacts me..

5th -ive had 3 bonks in like 5 years thru choice,.

6th - ive no need to bullshit or big up my music hobby,. ive had loads of success over the years and she never believed anything i said about my music anyways.

7th - her last fella was older than me.

8th - im not trying to woo her,. i managed that and its done and dusted now.

ok ;)