FAO: Jake

RedM

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she`s texted me telling me to fuck off.

listen charlotte i dont even want to type,ill be back in a bit.

She'll probably come round. Tell her beautiful you think she is and how you couldn't believe that someone like her could like you etc etc. Tell her you just wanted the whole world to see how gorgeous she is blah blah blah.

It might work!

she asked to have a look, i made excuses and the more i tried to avoid it the more she was insistant.

i pm`d Homer this morning to remove the pics and to my horror when i looked Jakes avatar was her face - i died there and then and she started crying., she asked me to phone her a cab.

shes gone.

im never going to trust anyone here again.

but its my fault.

at least you can trust a dog though !!! :p

I still can't decide if she's hot or not... tricky one

well trust me michael she was hot,

to good for a nutter like me - but what the frig ?

after 5 years and just 3 bonks im single again.

but you win !!

from now on im just going to read posts im not posting no more,

you all think im a nutter,. she thinks im a nutter and to be hones i think im a nutter for trusting everyone and being a silly tw@t for posting her pic.

i was actualy falling big time for her, for her i quit dope, i quit booze just so i could keep her.

im almost crying my eyes out at the moment and you can laugh as much as you want but then you prob dont know what its like to be lonely.

you cant imagine how happy i was - now its all gone.

but you win !!

you all think im a nutter,. she thinks im a nutter and to be hones i think im a nutter for trusting everyone and being a silly tw@t for posting her pic.

i was actualy falling big time for her, for her i quit dope, i quit booze just so i could keep her.

im crying my eyes out at the moment and you can laugh as much as you want but then you prob dont know what its like to be lonely.

so you get made to look a fool infront of here and now you admit to crying your eyes out !!

how old are you ?

and 3 shags in 5 years !!! wtf how the hell didnt you burst !!!

oh yeah thats right your a wan ker !!!!

Michael, you are an evil evil man. :D

She's okay, bit of a big jaw though - and the eyes could do with being a bit closer / less squinty. I gave her a 6.

:edit: Pneumoni, try and get out more. You pulled this one, there's plenty more left to pull. Loneliness is a state of mind that no-one is responsible for but yourself (well, not including exceptional situations like solitary confinement, depression, etc.).

but you win !!

im crying my eyes out at the moment and you can laugh as much as you want but then you prob dont know what its like to be lonely.

you sure you gave up the dope?