The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new toy

LeeT

Originally posted by Paul Laing

Nice one mate, i'd love two Jap cars, the GTO's look very big if not a bit hasslehoff lol ;)

How much did you get it for if you don't mind me asking? I'm hoping i can afford a 205 GTI for next winter :p :thumbs:

a shade under 3 grand. it need some tidying in the interior nothing major just poor fitting speakers and badly sprayed dash parts etc. wheels are carbon fibre and im hoping they will polish up nice as there is no kerbing on them:)

Your supra is looking very nice by the way, anymore pics of it? Mine should look similar apart from different wheels and i'm keeping the stock front bumper, just colour coding everything. He's also spraying the engine etc for me to match my Hose Techniques kit

Should get it back at the end of the week...... hopefully :)

Originally posted by Paul Laing

Your supra is looking very nice by the way, anymore pics of it? Mine should look similar apart from different wheels and i'm keeping the stock front bumper, just colour coding everything. He's also spraying the engine etc for me to match my Hose Techniques kit

Should get it back at the end of the week...... hopefully :)

cheers paul, have a look at .... my car is back from dudes... on page 4 of general discussion.

i see your having peter or leonardo as the 300zx lot call him do your car. i was going to take my 300zx all the way up there so he could fit the wide arch kit, his work is very very high quality. i will be interested in seeing your car pics when you get it back:)

i used to have a red gto tt and they are 4wd 4ws

to me it did not feel that sure footed. used to get more people look at you in the gto than in supra. they a bit too heavy to be real fast cars.

nice for some though. your supra looks very solid and chunky

i always find when you drive supra it feels normal but when you see one on road they look great and solid

i would never get rid of it for anything else