The mkiv Supra Owners Club

need a new woman (any tt 6 speeds available?).

sti500whp

reason we ask is that traders and members can help you out a lot more....have a look here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=83289

any good

it's a shame it's not a 6 speed.

there was a black supra 4 sale with a t04 z/r not sure which of the 2. that car was lovely. he wanted 13500, then went up to 15500.

that car was on here somewhere.

i saw it when darren was gonna map it (whifbits) and it was a bargain.

Welcome, first thing definately avoid suprastore!, 2nd Q a good turbo producing 580ish? T67 would fit nicely, only thing I'd say is that most of the singles that come in from japan are usually quite big T78/T88/T04Z/T51R etc so that would need changing if your after a little lower power that these produce with less spool up time.

Personally I'd keep an eye on the stock that Paul Whiffin of Whifbitz(trader on here) is bringing in, he recently brought in a stunning gun metal manual facelift (it was pre vvti) but equipped with TO4Z, truely stunning, and he seems to be bringing in much nicer imports than I've seen anyone do lately, seriously the last 4/5 have been amazing.

Also any reason for the VVTI? even though singles and the VVTI have been done I still *think* there is more hassel when it comes to the electronics and tuning, I'd like to be corrected on this if it is now the same as a pre vvti.

You could be in for a long wait but near 20k will get you a remarkable example, dont' get impatient and just hold out for "the one" :)

Welcome, first thing definately avoid suprastore!, 2nd Q a good turbo producing 580ish? T67 would fit nicely, only thing I'd say is that most of the singles that come in from japan are usually quite big T78/T88/T04Z/T51R etc so that would need changing if your after a little lower power that these produce with less spool up time.

Personally I'd keep an eye on the stock that Paul Whiffin of Whifbitz(trader on here) is bringing in, he recently brought in a stunning gun metal manual facelift (it was pre vvti) but equipped with TO4Z, truely stunning, and he seems to be bringing in much nicer imports than I've seen anyone do lately, seriously the last 4/5 have been amazing.

Also any reason for the VVTI? even though singles and the VVTI have been done I still *think* there is more hassel when it comes to the electronics and tuning, I'd like to be corrected on this if it is now the same as a pre vvti.

You could be in for a long wait but near 20k will get you a remarkable example, dont' get impatient and just hold out for "the one" :)

vvti is on my wish list, but if it aint vvti i wont spend 20000, just

somewhere around there. and if it aint got the sort of things im lookin 4 i wont spend the 20 g's either. i know i can pick up a good base car 4 around 10k with possibly a set of wheels and suspension or a bodykit (not that i want a kit on it, though i wont mind some light weight bits like a carbon bonnet).

and i told darren (pauls partner) 2 keep an eye out, but haven't heard anything from him. maybe he's forgotten about me. they did tell me bout the black supra that went there for a few things, but that got snapped up quick.

nice 2 see someone reading the thread. cheers

Welcome mate......the old farts dont like the text speak matey ;) (gr8, sum, m8 etc), so try to drop it if you want any answers :)

31 and an old fart already :D

Like Tom says, avoid Suprastore, I've only heard of one person that's been happy with them.

The VVT-i isn't more hassle if the tuner knows what he's doing, it's just different.