The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Autotrader, Manchester, gunmetal

Gerry

Don't waste your time on this one...

Was in the area and popped in to look at it.

Gunmetal TT as promised, but not that nice.

Scratches on dash (& glue !) airbag lifted slightly !!

Scratches on doors & rear sill.

Says 49,000, but looks more.

Bloke a tosser !

G

Don't waste your time on this one...

Was in the area and popped in to look at it.

Gunmetal TT as promised, but not that nice.

Scratches on dash (& glue !) airbag lifted slightly !!

Scratches on doors & rear sill.

Says 49,000, but looks more.

Bloke a tosser !

G

Which one was it mate??

I went to look at one from a dealer in Manc. and he hadn't got a clue about the car.

When I asked if the facelift cars have the bigger brakes, he said he doesn't know but he's sure you can get a Nismo upgrade. :rolleyes:

Tell us more?:D

Had a quick look and told him that it was what I expected (he sounded a bit of a "Dell boy" on the phone) but sadly not better than I expected !

Mentioned the crappy job that someone had done on the dashboard (suspect now, that it was him) and he said I was far to fussy and he wouldn't want to sell it to me cos I'd cause him grief (was right there) !

Followed was a short but interesting debate about the quality of the car and my expectations, which finished with me telling him that sometimes "you had to see a lot of dogs before you found the right one" !

The more people in the trade like him (and I suspect there are lots) the more we need people like Jurgen & Whifbits to find decent cars for us :)

Was fun though... :D

That's were I went too.

He needs to stick to importing the Hi-Lux's ;)

He knew nothing about the cars when I chucked a few questions in the ring.

The Nismo brake upgrade one as previously stated was my favourite.

Plus when I said it's too low at the front end to be practical. It was about 2" from the floor. He said he can send them away to have the suspension lifted. He's had to do it a on few Sup's before now. It had Tein coilovers on it :search:

He said he wasn't the most technically minded person too. :blink:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.