The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brighton Meet (while we still have some weather)

Guest gzaerojon

Guest gzaerojon

well despite the on/off rain, i think it was a good meet.

It was nice to meet a few more members and put some names to faces, and nice see Joe again, cars looking nice mate :)

i forgot my camera so no pics to post up :(

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gzaerojon
Yeah, nice to meet everyone today:) i've taken plenty of pics, so i'll get them up soon

good man :D

i never spotted a camera :search:

but maybe i couldn't see though all my smoke :innocent:

Good to talk to you guys, and nice to meet some new faces, to me anyway, that car of yours is just to nice Joe:)

forgot to mention about the poor moped/scooter rider that i came upon wobbling about in the the road after he had just been overtaken by three Supras, i think the sound of Joes screamer pipe had unnerved him a little:innocent:

Mark i don't think that 60K Range Rover liked being overtaken, so she took it out on you mate:innocent:

It wasn't the Rangie Dick, it was that stupid woman in the foreign Scenic, she was driving like a loon! Kept speeding up to drive about 6 inches away from me, and swerving to the middle of the road and stuff.

I was verging on getting out on the car to belt her one! :D