The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Look to Buy an Na supra, advice please

TubbyTwo

If you are prepared to travel you will find a nice one. I can't imagine there being as many over in east anglia as there is on the south coast. I can definitely tell you the one WSB2 has for sale is a very nice well looked after motor. Mine is OK I guess but given the choice between the two I'd honestly buy his (sooner his sells the sooner mine will lol)

Cheers mate. Told ya sell it Holland :D then import mine ;)

hang on one moment people,,,,,just a thought here,,, if the TT didn't exist you would think the n/a was a very fast car!!!!! am i rite???

Not really dude.....I had a focus RS, test drove a n/a when I decided I wanted to change to a supe and it felt ridiculously slow in comparison.

I used to think the RS was quick, but now I have a TT (BPU admittedly) I realise I was wronger than a gary glitter tribute act at a childs birthday party :D

People always talk about "Oh mate get a TT not an N/A...." blah blah blah. Have to remember guys, not everyone wants one, or can afford the extra 3-4k for a decent TT.

At last someone else who too is fed up with the BUY a TT forget the N/A line

My NA has been electronically recorded at 6 secs 0 to 60 thats fast in "realtime" on the road, Thats Skyline GTS-T performance and with no Turbo.. and i get 25mpg around town and upto 36mpg on a long run

If you want the extra expense and the approx 1.5 - maybe 2 second quicker dash to 60 ( in a standard TT ) buy a TT... or just buy the NA if you want the looks and reliability,

NA's vastly vary in prices but a decent one is still £5k plus, personally TT's fetch to much money in most peoples opinion and that opinion comes from a close friend I have who imports from Japan and many others in the trade.

Not all Supras are about the TT,

Personally i could go out and buy one tomorrow but i'm more than happy with the NA,

My N/A is fitted with a decent Induction kit with Air feeds and Exhaust and it flys..

NA's are in more supply and why not go the Single route ??

That way you'll have more choice of car at a lower price and with the Turbo conversion a fast car thats still cheaper than a Standard TT.