The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Worst malicious damage so far????

nismo_lp

Male or female i am sure they would end up in a critical condition if i caught them doing that to my car. Absolute scum.

Feel for you mate - hope your insurance sorts things for you quickly....

Not sure if i hope you catch up with them or not... wouldnt like to see you banged up for it.... leave no trace and have a good alibi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Male or female i am sure they would end up in a critical condition if i caught them doing that to my car. Absolute scum.

Feel for you mate - hope your insurance sorts things for you quickly....

Not sure if i hope you catch up with them or not... wouldnt like to see you banged up for it.... leave no trace and have a good alibi

If you do find them, use a rolled up magazine for some damage to there faces. Then burn the magazine after words. Gets rid of the evidence.

what gets me the most is the fucking police sit around with there fingers up there asses all day eating doughnuts farting waiting on someone to pass at 75mph then they get into action!

call em up and tell em that youre prise motor has just been kicked fuck out of and they go for another bag of doughnuts.

lazy overpaid gets, unhelpfull as fuck, and complete assholes when on the drink.

get back on the phone to em and go off youre head

find out who did this, then kick the fuck into them(thatl get the cops out to the door then they can report on youre poor supra!

hope the insurance gets youre back and sorts out the supe.

and next time you put it in the drive plug the fucker to the mains and when they go near it whaap!!! take that.

sorry about the car mate.

what gets me the most is the fucking police sit around with there fingers up there asses all day eating doughnuts farting waiting on someone to pass at 75mph then they get into action!

call em up and tell em that youre prise motor has just been kicked fuck out of and they go for another bag of doughnuts.

lazy overpaid gets, unhelpfull as fuck, and complete assholes when on the drink.

get back on the phone to em and go off youre head

find out who did this, then kick the fuck into them(thatl get the cops out to the door then they can report on youre poor supra!

hope the insurance gets youre back and sorts out the supe.

and next time you put it in the drive plug the fucker to the mains and when they go near it whaap!!! take that.

sorry about the car mate.

Let it out mate, let it out...

Guest Griffo

I agree with the killing and torture parts completely. Except possibly a little more torture. I'd 'do time' if I found someone doing that to my motor, even my shit motor! But I wouldn't actually DO time, as i'd be clever about it as you say hehe. Jesus H! scum!

Had most of the car resprayed about 6 months ago costing about £800,just (about 2 weeks ago) changed all the tires at a cost of £800 and woke up this morning to find this...

seriously, it doesnt help much but hopefully your insurance will help,

sorry to hear of the vandalism.

How to get the police to respond quickly:

Phone the police and say "Since you haven't responded to my call this morning, I've found out who I think commited the act and am now going round there with my Brother to break her fucking legs" (Adding 'her' is a good idea). Then hang up.

2 minutes later the police will be at your door. :D