The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not a good start for my weekend at USC

johnd-mkiv

Did you or the lorry driver get the bitches details?

You should still be able to report her to the police for dangerous driving. If you both make a report, they might do something about it.

O know a couple of people have had the police round after someone complained about their driving.

:( Sorry to see that John, like others said could have been alot worse but it still happened yeah !! as for the lorry driver its a instinct reaction to avoid an accident so he was doing what comes natural, Hope the Women driver (thats a laff !!) gets done for it all !!

Cheers

Ian

Sorry about your car dude, I was at USC too in my Supra. I bet that Woman didn't even know she had caused the accident did she ??? I reckon she was probably totally oblivious to the fact, I've seen it before, woman causes accident and carries on driving without even batting an eylid to the carnage left behind her...

Guest Griffo

This almost happened to me once on the A38 towards Nottingham, luckily there was a bit of filthy tarmac before the central reservation that I managed to move into to avoid the swerving lorry. Same thing again, some idiot deciding to pull into some bloody Little Chef or bloody place!

• 3 months later...