The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Been busy today!veilside spats/skirts/fenders

mr keef

Looking good mate, gonna look awesome when its finished. btw i spotted you last weekend parked up in south shields :D

Thanks Stu:) i had the dog down there for a walk on the beach,was i parked there?i also have a unit now on the riverside portberry industrial estate?

Looks smashing fella!

Are you doing all the work yourself?

Cheers dude..yea doing the work myself and i'm gona be painting it myself as well:d ,the lad who i got the unit with is always around to give me a hand so its a big help at times.

if money was no option then yea 2 or 3 grand wheels would be great,but for now when money is an option ill stick to 100 pound spacers :-),you know people keep banging on about handling,but 99.9% of the time my car is used for work and everyday life,not for driving on the limits and doing constant track days,so imho its not a massive issue,and the spacers i have used up to now i have not noticed any handling problems or differences at all.If my car was only used as a track toy then yea i might notice a difference,but i'm a normal guy who loves cars,and loves messing around with cars,i aint a racing driver....well not on weekdays:)

Here Here....