The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My first supra - mod advice wanted

chuck_legend

Chuck_Legend

If its any use to you, i would get down to your local Halfords store (believe it or not) as i have just purchased the OZ Superleggera Forged split rims and payed £1650 with tyres

sizes

front - 9 x 19" with 235 35 19 Toyo Proxys

rear - 10 x 19" with 275 30 19 Toyo Proxys

Just after xmas they had 20% off all wheels bought, might have finished now but they order from Motorsportwheels direct and get good discount as Halfords are a big group buyer.

Worth a telephone call mate

Hey lackie m8, hows it going.

i stay in hamilton, prob seen your car about i would imagine, have seen a few pop up myself since i got mine.

Thanks for invite to crail, sounds like a good shout, hope i will have my alloys and the motor will be looking ping for it. my m8 will prob bring his rex. Hav u done anything to your soop lack and where to you get/recommend getting your stuff?

I had heard about the halfords deal but i missed it which was a fucker, i can get 15% off motorsport with my work but i really like the racing harts that kev priced for my, 2.5k tho!!!

think my brakes look like those scoot but its too cold to go out and look, bit fucking cleaner right enough.

sadly i aint got no pics as yet, not matter as i aint done anything other than stereo so it looks like any other j-spec soop

no probs mate, crail should be good, it will be the first time i will have been there, i really cant wait to race im already gagging for it.

i have the full abflug body kit and the trd spoiler, 18 volk racing challange wheels, some nice new stickers hehe, hks induction kit, got uprated suspension by ab-flug and uprated brakes, and a alpine md/cd unit called mda-w750j which i have no idea how to use, i got the manual but it doesnt help,

but for crail i should hopefully be running at full bpu++, hopefully

http://suprastore.com/bpuwhatdoesi.html

also the traders on here realy know there stuff but most to far away from us, envy are the closest and have almost everything u will ever need.

i know a few guys out your way there about 24/25 dunno if thats ur age bracket, ones got a black celica the other black focus, craig mclaren and alan mckeve

heres my baby

http://www.showoffyourcar.com/cars/865.JPG

very nice car lackie m8, look forward to seeing it soon.

have u used that suprastore before, i tried to use then but dont accept c/cards outside us, when the asked my to post payment it was to different nme and company, i decided not to bother just in case.

was thinking of just using there idea of the bpu thing and just getting the stuff from "the garage" or poss envy or sommit.....