Triton Rolling Road this Saturday

Ewen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to phone Triton shortly and confirm we'll be there around 2pm. If you're coming along, say so quick and I'll get you on the list, Nathman.

Only just seen the reply. I am definitely up for it, I will try and call Triton now to get booked in. I will probably still come up anyway, will be good to put somes faces to names.

Sorry mate, I don't know the kick-down situation, but Ewen suggests that they _are_ now able to do autos...

Anyway, so the benefit of anyone who is coming in from the East, a couple of us are meeting first at Ower services (M27, A36 junction) at 13:30.

Sorry mate, I don't know the kick-down situation, but Ewen suggests that they _are_ now able to do autos...

Anyway, so the benefit of anyone who is coming in from the East, a couple of us are meeting first at Ower services (M27, A36 junction) at 13:30.

I suggest any auto owners interested in Tritons RR either hang fire OR ring them personally and get the latest gen. As for me, personally even though they have today assured me that they would be happy to RR auto Supras, Im going to wait till they have a couple under their belts.

I suggest any auto owners interested in Tritons RR either hang fire OR ring them personally and get the latest gen. As for me, personally even though they have today assured me that they would be happy to RR auto Supras, Im going to wait till they have a couple under their belts.

good thinking batman... ill sit this one out.

we can book at the same time n see if theyll sort us out

Hi nath

good thinking batman... ill sit this one out.

we can book at the same time n see if theyll sort us out Hi nath

Ok Tepster, its a date. Very odd that different auto owners get told different things on the same day....I'll get the lowdown when I see you other guys tomorrow.

nice to meet you, to meet you nice.

finaly me and chris got there after a shed of traffic.

i still think my car isnt boosting properly,

i got 303hp flywheel.

251hp at the wheels, with FMIC, FILTER, CAT BACK.

id say the intercooler is doing nothing, lol

ill post my printout when we get a colour one sent out.

Well that was great fun. Good to see Chris and Simon again, and meet Andrew and Nathan. Ive pics of the results but not sure of the etiquette for posting others results without their knowledge, so I'll just post mine at the moment....:(

I was beat squarely by the other TTs (all above 300), one a fellow auto. Tester had a few problems with the Tiptronic box to start with and ended up running it in second gear...a few furrowed brows from the tester and a distinct feeling that the car was fine but the result was a bit iffy, at least I hope:)

IMGA1372.JPG

IMGA1373.JPG

What a great afternoon! Good to put some faces to names. Achieved 209.4 HP at the flywheel, which isn't too bad (I Hope:rolleyes: ) for a stock NA

I look forward to doing it again after I replace a few bits! :)

Will post a couple of pics soon of the readouts.

Hi all,

It was good to meet you guys. Very chuffed with my results of 317.2hp at the fly and 266hp at the wheels. Although the first run was 321hp, does that count? :D

Hope to catch up with you guys again. I will try and make over to the Portsmouth meet in a couple of weeks.

Cheers guys,

Andy

DSC00085web.jpg

DSC00088.JPG

Excellent afternoon I think - after the crappy traffic, it was very nice seeing everyone again...little bit disappointed I didn't get close to the power figures I was expecting, but hey, now I've got justification for that downpipe and FMIC I've been wanting ;)

P7300001.JPG