The mkiv Supra Owners Club

non turbos

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

Originally posted by Elliot

Paul - You don't deserve cheap parts with that cheap insurance! :)

Give the boy a break, whats he gonna do in a slow ass UK mobile?:p

Actually, he does have my boost controler now.........:conf:

Jurgen, thats sounds a reasonable price given the drop in car prices recently. Hope its a nice one.

The Supra is much better quality and a smoother car to drive but for the sheer fun factor I'd prefer your S13!:eek:

2.5K for insurance, feck that!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by jurgen

am based in blyth near cramilington best qoute a get is 2,500 thats probably to my 6 points and 1 year no claims but got 6 years driving experience

Got mine for £800 fully comp from Elephant... I'm 26 years old, with full no-claims, and that's for a '96 twin-turbo. You have to phone them up for a quote as they don't do on-line quotes for imports.

Give 'em a shot.

Splurgey

paul just tell me what you fancy a give my bro a ring then maybe you can pop to his shop and see some stuff, am giong to have to ring around for insurance a hate that bit, steve w2 you said prices had dropped recently what sort of price to cars like mine go for everyone is telling me a got good deal but a had to do lot of research in importing one ie finding jap agent and a ship to put it on.

Jurgen, the prices of all second hand cars have dropped recently, not just the Supra.

Six months ago your car would have been a real bargain, now I would say its just good value if its in good condition and considering its mileage.

You can see from the Autotrader website the king of prices they are going for and unfortunately I have seen some in the £5K price range:eek:

If this is only going to be a car for the short term for some fun, be prepared to lose some money:confused:

Still the market should pick up a bit with the summer coming up:)