The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 Silver Mint Twin Turbo Auto Forsale

Guest Garfy

Guest Garfy

Hi Boys and Girls,

I am sad to say that because of a house purchase I may need to sell my beloved supra, I have owned it for 2 years and loved every second of it, it is low mileage about 70,000 kms and has been very well looked after in both japan and here, I bought it as a fresh import.

The engine is completly standard, it has the uprated bilstean suspension that is also lower than standard, since I have owned it I have fitted an Active front spoiler, clear side repeaters, new J-spec headlights, I had the passenger side and front bumper resprayed due to a key scratch and a few stone chips, I have done a clear indicator conversion on the rear lights, I have also fitted a new ariel mast because the other one didn't go all the way down, and I have recently fitted a boost gauge in the location of the standard clock, I still have the clock if you prefur, and it has been secviced religiously by my uncle who is a manager of a local garage and is the only person I trust with my car.

The car has NO faults and is mint, the only thing that it could do with is the wheels refurbishing as there are some kerbing marks on them that were there when I got the car.

This is a rare opportunity to get your hands on a on molested low mileage mint car.

I am looking for £9000 for it, please let me know your thoughts

These are the only photos I have at present, and are older ones before I got the side respayed, the new headlights and the clear side repeaters, but atleast they give you an idea of how clean the car is, and tells you how fussy I am to have got the side and front bumper done, as they really weren't that bad.

Forgot a few things, the A/C was serviced about 8 months ago again by my uncle, it has a Toad cat 1 alarm etc, and an Alpine CDM-9897RB Head unit with a Dension Ipod Connection which allows you to control the Ipod from the headunit, it also has uprated speakers in the original locations under the original grills, Kickers in the back and Kenwood in the front on custom brackets.

Guest Garfy

I know, I'm gutted, my other half made an error in the calculations and we are about one supra short of what me need, Aaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh, which is most anoying because one of the good things about this house is it has a garage big enough for the supra.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.