The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi New Member

Guest Alan Partridge

Michael, can you think of anywhere convenient to meet on the A64, some time on Saturday perhaps?

I'm struggling, it's one of those roads that doesn't really have much on it :)

If it's early Saturday I could meet you in the Designer Outlet place and then I'll take the missus into York shopping.

Guest Alan Partridge

so provisionally 9.30am saturday at designer outlet yeah?

I will just check with HID to make sure i'm not supposed to be anywhere else but that'll work for me nicely. cheers fella

i'll pm you my mobile number

Guest Alan Partridge

right, that sounds like a plan, HID even wants to come along, not sure if it is out of interest with the cars or because of the location of the meet:innocent:

suggest we meet in the front carpark, so take the right lane into the entrance. will you be in the beast?

I suspect the location is the lure, it could be an expensive day :)

Chances are I'll be in the Punto because I'm a gaylord and don't like leaving the Supra unattended in public carparks :rolleyes:

right, that sounds like a plan, HID even wants to come along, not sure if it is out of interest with the cars or because of the location of the meet:innocent:

suggest we meet in the front carpark, so take the right lane into the entrance. will you be in the beast?

Guest Alan Partridge
I suspect the location is the lure, it could be an expensive day :)

Chances are I'll be in the Punto because I'm a gaylord and don't like leaving the Supra unattended in public carparks :rolleyes:

I don't blame you mate

what colour is t'punto? just so I can look out for you.

Guest Alan Partridge

yep, will be in the soarer

i've got your number anyway Michael so if any probs will give you a shout, but otherwise should be there for 9.30 mate